STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, SINGAPORE
• Leadership & Stakeholder Management: Leading a team of 2 analysts for production and analysis of annual stress testing exercises. Building strong working relationships with Retail and Private Banking CxO’s (Accountable Executives) based on trust and high-quality work.
• Enterprise-wide Stress Testing: Responsible for the stress testing data sourcing and preparations, methodological calculations using existing infrastructure and technology, analysis of results and other related regulatory requirements.
• IFRS9 Stress Testing Implementation: Responsible for rolling out the IFRS9 Stress testing framework for various markets while working with Enterprise Modelling & IT teams. Responsible for ensuring data integrity and assurance for ECL calculations used for Stress testing Analysis & Reporting.
• Process Simplification & Automation: Process simplification in data aggregation, data reporting and reduction of manual effort in production of Stress Testing results.
OCBC BANK, SINGAPORE
• Leadership & Stakeholder Management: Leading a team of 3 analysts for production of monthly and quarterly reports for retail-secured, retail-unsecured and Emerging business portfolios. These reports form the basics of the analytical function and capability of the team.
• Portfolio Management: Performing portfolio analytics and developing credit proposals at a segment level for various unsecured products using decision trees and risk-revenue analysis. Worked with collections team for developing proposals for high risk customers.
• IFRS9 Implementation: Responsible for rolling out the IFRS9 accounting standards for various markets while working with Group Finance, Modelling & IT teams. Responsible for ensuring data integrity and assurance for ECL calculations used for Analysis & Reporting.
• Credit Decision Management System Analysis & Testing: Responsible for credit decision engine testing for accuracy and integrity. We directly with IT and eventually impacting the application decisioning for secured and unsecured products. Representing the Credit risk function for various product launches and policy launches in retail unsecured portfolios
(1) Sr. Portfolio Risk Analyst – Group Portfolio Monitoring & Forecasting – Retail Banking
• Performance Management: Monitoring & Forecasting Loan impairment and Cost Management for CXO’s at global and country level.
• Portfolio Analytics: Provide portfolio level insights to senior management for taking well informed risk related decisions
• Operational Risk Framework: Leading the implementation of operational risk framework for External & Internal Reporting across all footprint markets.
• Process Simplification & Automation: Process simplification in monitoring portfolio characteristics, Cost Management, Loan Impairment monitoring and various automation activities to improve efficiency, reduce errors and improve turnaround.
• Loss & Cost forecasting: Developed a loss and cost forecasting model for all markets and products for all retail banking portfolios and also productionised it at an offshore center.
(2) Manager – Group Credit Risk MI & Analytics – Retail Banking
• Reporting & MI: Performing regular internal reporting for the Global risk function. Involved in portfolio monitoring reports for credit and operation behaviours for CXO’s at global level.
• Portfolio Monitoring: Actively support the senior management to monitor credit and operational behaviour for retail banking portfolios
• Offshoring: Actively involved in management of our offshore team performing the MI production activities.
• Process Simplification: Actively initiated the process simplification and automation for MI production activities.
(3) Assistant Manager – Credit Risk (EXL Inductis Singapore)
Worked for Standard Chartered Bank on various Group Portfolio Risk Initiatives on Retail and SME portfolios
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES, NOIDA
• Clinical Regulatory Reporting: Development of statistical reports based on clinical trial data for various therapeutic areas. These reports pertain to safety and efficacy of drugs
• Standardization: Actively involved in process standardization, automation and development of multiple use modules for the team to improvise the outputs and efficiency of report development
• Mentoring & Training: Actively mentored and trained new associates on process and technical knowhow of the regulatory reporting.
I was appointed as President to the Blitzschlag – an annual techno cultural festival hosted by Malaviya National Institute of Technology by the esteemed faculty and loving students.
My prime responsibility is to drive the leading, planning, organizing and co-ordination between stakeholders for the event.
13 years of experience operating at the intersection of Risk, Retail Banking and Stress Testing within globally recognised Banks in Singapore. Performs confidently within highly regulated environments to recognised standards, and directing collaborations with various Stakeholders. Identifies areas for improvement, strategically develops solutions and problem solves through intensive research and in-depth analysis. Skilled at driving operational quality and solidifying risk frameworks to strengthen regulatory reputation
B. Tech, Mechanical Engineering
Activities and Societies: Mechanical Engineering Society
Junior College, Science
Sign up to our newsletter
Hurry Up, Don’t miss out my Latest Blogs and Reviews